Why am I writing this blog?

Well I've been on this 'verse for a while, making friends, finding my way into various corporations and all this has lead to plenty of humour, making decent living and found an interest in mining. But along this path I've also made enemies, been through wars and got shot at plenty of times. And each time, I've learned something new, something that's pushed me through and onward. But it seems that there is an endless suply of information and things to be learned about the 'verse and how to survive in it. And it's mostly this that keeps pushing me forward, the endless encounters (both good & bad), new people, new things to learn, well to put it short: The EVE-universe is an endless random encounter.

So basically this blogg is about my story in the 'verse, my experiences, ups and downs, what ever crosses my path that's worth writing about and sharing it with you. If this turns out to be only me writing all this down and noone reads it, then so be it. I'll still carry on.

And I found the timing to create this blog as I just recently changed corporations, new stuff happening and I kinda felt the urge to tell someone about it.

So welcome any readers who might stumble across this thread.

Sitt down and enjoy my story, Tash's Story.


Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's been a good while

Well, I've not been writing for a long good while now, but I've been a bit busy with everything else in life. And as with all games, real life comes first. Moved in to a new flat with my girlfriend, trying to study and work at the same time and those are just a few of the things going on, but now it's time for EVE again.

And just as I thougt I'd be fully into the game again, something else decided to go bad, my waterpump for my watercoolingsystem for my PC brokedown, so it stalled my EVE-return yet another 1½ weeks.. but now I'm back, finally. And it feels damn good!

Well to be honest, I did have some time during the fall to play, and during that time I arranged us into an big alliance. Well we had no one in the diplomats seat, so I said, I'll do it and what do you know, we ended up in a good big alliance. It's an alliance with goals and we also work with CVA in Providence, been on a few tours down there, helping them out. It's been all fun, to train for PvP, I've noticed that I'm more calm now than before when fighting other players, and it's fun.

But that was a while ago, so for now, I'm just building my wallet up again, so I'm more or less living in the WH most of the time, mining mostly, doing some combat sites and hoping for more corporate members to do stuff with. Will prolly leave the hole in a while though, to do some more PvP in providence, just to do something else for a while or it'll be booring after a while.

Well that's that.

Time to get some sleep, it's way late, so time to hit the bunk.

But it sure feels damn good to be back in the game again.

/Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment